Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

People who don't recycle should be punished?

Nowadays recycle is one of the most important topic that we hear daily.

Every day, in the newspaper, in advertisements, in the radio, we hear that we have to recycle, but if we don't do it, have the police need to punish us?


In my opinion, I don't think so, every people know what is better in our and in the future generation, and if they don't recycle they probably can't do it because of they economy doesn't allowed, I believe that the humanity know what is good for her.


Actually, I think that all the people need sometime to get used to recycle, and in 10 years, more or less, one important part in the world will be recylcing.


For me, recycling is one of the most important things that I do in my house, and I hope that this won't to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.