Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Dialogue

Mary: Hi Sharon!
Sharon: Hi Mary !
M: I read on Facebook that you are planning to go to Maldives for your 40th birthday. Is that true?
S: Yes I'm realy exited, it was supposed to be a surprise present from my daughter.
M: And what happened?
S: Well, I found the plane tickets when I was cleaning her bedroom. It was a fantastic surprise.
M: I'm sure it was! And when are you leaving?
S: Next sunday. I'm a bit nervous because it's a long flight.
M: I'm sure thet everything it's going to be ok! How long are you going for?
S: For three weeks, and the last week all my family is going to come.
M: Wow! That's great!
S: What about you?
M: I'm still thinking about where to go!
S: Why don't you go to Bali? I know that you've always wanted to go there.
M: I will that's one of the opptions.
S: Sorry, I have to pick up my daughter! I'll send you a postcard and we can meet up when I get back.
M: Perfect! Have a good time and see you soon!
S: Bye Mary! See you!!


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.