Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Description: Who's Mar?

I would like to talk about my friend and girlfriend, Mar.
I have known her since I was a child, and we shared a lot of emotions and adventures.
Mar is 17 years old. We have the same age, but she was born in November.
She’s short-height, slim, and all the clothes fit her well.
She has wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, and tanned skin. She really looks like her father.
She needs to wear glasses, and she always follows the trends.
As far as her personality goes, Mar is very loyal, generous and cheerful. She's also an easy-going person. It’s really easy to have fun with her. But in a few cases, Mar can be bad-tempered.  
She loves skiing, travel, hiking, and the long afternoons in the sofa. We have the opportunity to enjoy it together.

I hope that she will never change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.