Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

People who don't recycle should be punished?

Nowadays, people are starting to be concerned about the enviroment, but in my opinion, bu the act of recycling, you are not changing the world.

From my point of view, the government has to take the first step and start punishing the big industries who pollute more than anyone else.

When people recycle, they think they are chanching the world, but for me, I think it is useless. Evethough we recycle, the government doesn't use the recycled resources and if they don't take advantage of that, recycling is meaningless.

To conclude, I have to say that whenever the change will happen, I won't be against it and I'll support it, but for me, the government is more concerned in making money than taking care of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.