Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dialogue(Mario Guillem)

G: What’s your opinion about this Smartphone?
M: How much does it cost?
G: 600$
M: Oh, that’s too much for an Smartphone, it’s already outdated, I prefer an e-watch.
G: E-watch? It’s a new technology and it’s not as sophisticated as the Smartphones.
M: Of course it’s sophisticated, it’s much smaller as a Smartphone, and it’s more comfortable, because you wear it in your wrist and, at the end, it offers to you the same possibilities. The only thing that is different is the camera, this device don’t include a camera, but it’s more comfortable.
G: I don’t know, I prefer something more efficient, not a prototype, this devices had begun to appear in the market a year ago.
M: Well, you’re right… Ohh! Look this man, he’s showing the device to the people…!
G: Hmm, it’s so interesting, I admit, I don’t believe what my eyes have seen, if the device offers you all the things that this man said to us, I think that I’m going to buy it one too.
M: Ohh, now, who don’t believe what his ears are hearing it’s me, I’ve heard that you want to buy one?
G: Yes, I haven’t informed properly about the product…
M: I’ve convinced you… muajajaj
G: …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.