Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

BLACK FOREST


  • What are you looking for?
  • Boots! I fancy a new pair of only wood boots, the ones in that cool advert.
  • Are you serious? I think the advert is funny but just that, these boots are extremely ugly and heavy! I know a shop near here which sells better boots than these, though.
  • I love this brand, is very futuristic. But yes I will see it.
(five minutes later)

  • So, what do you think?
  • Hmmm... they still don't appeal to me, I'm afraid. I prefer your old ones, made only by  feathers.
  • They are ok, I suppose. Is the best wood of Germany and I must have it.
  • Fine, is your decision, do you really think this brand is trendier? I think this kind of boots died too may centuries ago.
  • Look the Oktoberfest detail is exceptional!
  • Ok, you convinced me. Lets go pay them.


Santi Restrepo i Sergi capdevila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.