Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

BATAMANTA (Josep & Oriol)

Aren’t you the laziest human being in the world? You are too poor to buy a dressing gown and a   blanket? No problem! I have the solution, people as lazy as you will find this product the biggest invention since the creation of the internet. Ladies and gentlemen please stare at the luxurious “BATAMANTA”!

The Batamanta is a mix of a cozy blanket plus a classy dressing gown; it is one of the most practical things you can wear without looking like a freak. It took years of work of a group of domestic engineers to finally develop this magnificent tool.

So what are you waiting for? Call 334-555-869-869 now and you will receive a unique album with photos of models wearing the batamanta! Don’t let this offer scape!


Dialogue

X: Sir, can I help you? You look like you can't find what you are looking for.

0: Yes, I'm trying to find a present for my grandmother and I don't know what     to buy her.

X: There's something new in our store. It's the revolutionary Batamanta.             People who have already bought this product really liked it.

O: I have never heard about it. Can you show me this product?

X: Of course, follow me please

O: Ok, well... It isn't very trendy. Also it's really weird, it look like a monk           outfit.

X: Oh, that's not true! It’s very cosy and comfortable. Although it looks kinda       out-fashioned it's really futuristic!

O: If you say so... Do I have a sale?

X: For the price of one you get the one and only Batamanta plus a photo             album with pictures of famous celebrities wearing it.

O: Cool!! Can you wrap it like it was a present?

X: Of course. It will increase the price a bit

O: Never mind I'll wrap it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.