Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Advertisement

- A psychologist is doing a session with an usual patient.

Ps- How do you feel today, Harry?
H- I feel a bit better but I still cannot forget it.
Ps- Well. I'm doing to be sincere, Harry. I could observe an improvement during this twenty sessions, but I'm afraid that it has been so slow.
H- I know, and I'm really upset about that.
Ps- Don't worry. I purpose you something. A group of scientist from Asia has invented a chip. Which allows you to forgot those memories you would like to delet.
H- Is it that real?
Ps- Of course, trust me. It has been tried with some patients and it has an efficiency of the 98%.
H- It sounds interesting, but it may be so expensive, I guess.
Ps- We're talking about one thousand Dollars.
H- I don't know if I could pay it.
Ps- Don't worry, the company subsidize the chip.
H- Oh, that's fantastic! Tomorrow I buy one! See you.


Òscar & Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.